tisdag 3 juli 2018

Solas fen'harel

Touche perhaps, similar to tranquil and spirits of faith. The result then being Solas. A slightly alternate version of the Dark Solas Theme from the Trespasser OST. This one has a short drum intro from before the Saarath battle and also plays The Dread Wolf at the same time, which plays when you talk to Solas.


This is a story of Fen’Harel found within The Masked Empire. Solas wanted to save the slaves, but he couldn’t do it all at once. He needed time to plan and build his rebellion. So he fired his arrow( the rebellion) into the sky.


He ran the Dread Wolf down and grabbed him by the tail! Neither hound nor Wolf gave in. During the time of the ancient elves, Solas was somewhat counted among a group of very powerful mages, the Evanuris, who held themselves up, falsely, as gods. I do remember Stone Fist.


Solas fen'harel

My point though is they still differ far too much for me to think they are the same. Fighting style, personality. So often, day and night, I dream of touching your adorable skin and perfectly shaped body with my lips longing for your sensuality.


One of the main goals of the Dalish elves is to preserve elven history, but a lot of what they. Felassan Dreams at the end if Masked Empire, is then killed. In DAwe learn that somniari killed in the fade become tranquil.


Solas fen'harel

I’m super glad I found you. D Your meta is awesome. And speaking of meta…I was wondering what your thoughts are on Solas. See more ideas about Dragon age, Dragon age inquisition and Dragon age games.


I finally played the DLCs! I never realized that I dragged Solas around EVERYWHERE until he wasn’t there. I spent all three DLCs more or less “Where is Solas , I. He had no idea that he would fall in love with her. Trespasser I just did a speed run (well the speediest run I could manage) of Trespasser in order to confirm.


Etsy is the home to thousands of handmade, vintage, and one-of-a-kind products and gifts related to your search. No matter what you’re looking for or where you are in the worl our global marketplace of sellers can help you find unique and affordable options. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love.


Solas sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, glancing back towards the Chantry. Varric aske concern in his voice. Solas gave a nod of his hea Mmn, just feeling exhausted from the day.


Chapter 1: The Return of Fen'Harel. Marcus didn't know what to say. You feeling all right?


Solas stood in front of him with his hands folded behind his back, his face passive, staring at him with those strange elven eyes. He was flanked by Cullen and Blackwall, at least they had the restraint to keep their swords in their scabbards.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.

Populära inlägg